1. Start Your Day with Lemon Water
2. Follow a Rest and Repair Diet
3. Feed Your Inner Fire Before Meals
4. Drink Lassi Instead of Popping Probiotics
5. Sip Some Detoxifying Spice Tea
6. Step Outside
7. Tone Your Tummy — on the Inside
The sole purpose of these articles is to provide information about the tradition of ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained ayurvedic expert, call or e-mail us for the number of a physician in your area. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.