Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day 5 - Let the ghee commence!


The 5 day ghee cleanse is the final gathering of toxins into a basket 
before emptying or taking out the garbage!

Day 5 not only marks the halfway point, but also marks the beginning of the ghee cleanse.
One of our yogis, Carol, mixes her ghee with warm almond milk and cinnamon. Delicious!
This is the brand of ghee that we recommend if you have not picked yours up yet. You can find Ancient Organics at Whole Foods Market. 

It was a record-breaking day in Roseville this morning for Hot Belly Yoga with Tammie. A total of 22 students! Wow!The energy in the room as palpable.


"Have to say I'm having a lot of fun creating new dishes with the Khichadi."
~Kristi, yogi

""Ghee" in your tea is key. I can see that changing in the students. I can see the emotion speaking but most of all I see the beauty within exuding from the outside."
~ Tammie, yoga instructor



"I began my ghee cleanse and I feel wonderful. I feel more connected to myself than I ever have."
~ Claire, yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment