Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hot Belly Yoga - 10 Day Challenge - Day 1!


We are under way!! The Hot Belly Challenge started this morning! 

18 yogis have accepted this challenge! 


The premise of this book is to understand how big of a role your digestion plays in your everyday functioning. When we have a healthy digestive system, we set ourselves up for success! Everything you eat is either feed dis"ease" or fight disease!! Choose to strengthen your inner fire and take control of your life! 


"First day of the Hot Belly Challenge was better than I imagined. All the students were eager to detoxify before the winter chill. Building strength, grounding and lots of pranayam. Tea is the Key! Gratitude to all these amazing participants and students." 
~ Tammie (yoga instructor)

"The energy in the room was so positive, I felt connected with everybody in the room. Manas read my pulse this morning and I am on FIRE, I am a Pitta! This experience helped me really go inside and feel how I need to cool that fire." 
~ Lisa (yoga graduate and student)

No comments:

Post a Comment